Will Jennifer Aniston ever be able to change her hairdo? Her wispy Rachel cut was ‘95’s most stylish, challenged only by the pin-straight look that some famous former wavyheads ironed out for themselves. Elsewhere, Caesar ruled: What last year would have been a valiant effort to save a bad chop suddenly became the emperor’s new head. It’s sooo retro.
Posted December 29 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Bones' final season details, premiere date revealed
- 'Final Fantasy XV' beautifully teases an 'Omen' of chaos Noctis
- Mariah Carey and fiance James Packer have split
- Gerard Butler set for threequel 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Tracey Ullman interprets Melania Trump's campaign style
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’