Caught in the Act – a new British video featuring burglaries, muggings, and an amorous elevator ride caught by closed-circuit cameras – was pulled from distribution in England only days after its release as a result of pressure from politicians who considered the tape a civil rights violation.
Posted January 19 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'