Brain-dead. Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are slackers who drag their junk-food lives into the Bio-Dome, an experiment in ecologically correct living in Bio-Dome. On the scale of bottom-dwelling ne’er-do-wells, these two would have to rank somewhere between Beavis and microbial fungus. Shore, looking like the surfer-dude son of Dick Cavett, can’t keep from cracking up at his own slushy-voiced antics. Baldwin, wearing Rasta braids that make him resemble an exploding cauliflower, acts like a stoned somnambulist. There isn’t a trace of wit in Bio-Dome, but that’s hardly a surprise. The surprise is that Shore and Baldwin spend half the movie flirting with each other, biting off each other’s toenails, and smelling each other’s flatulence. What, exactly, is the director, Jason Bloom, trying to tell us? F
Bio-domeBrain-dead. Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are slackers who drag their junk-food lives into the Bio-Dome, an experiment in ecologically correct living...Bio-domeBrain-dead. Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are slackers who drag their junk-food lives into the Bio-Dome, an experiment in ecologically correct living...1996-01-26Joey Lauren AdamsKylie Minogue
Starring: Stephen Baldwin, Pauly Shore; Starring: Joey Lauren Adams, Kylie Minogue; Director: Jason Bloom
Posted January 26 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the breakout artists Zane Lowe highlighted during his debut show on Beats 1
- James Gunn absolutely loved 'Ant-Man'
- Gay Men's Chorus of L.A. covers Britney Spears' 'Work Bitch'
- Cheryl Burke quits as Miss USA cohost
- Aquaman named 'most toxic superhero' to search for online
- Jeremy Renner on J.Lo jokes, gay rumors, and how 'Avengers' nearly killed him
- Spring King is first band played on Apple Music's Beats 1: 'We had no idea'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!