Brain-dead. Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are slackers who drag their junk-food lives into the Bio-Dome, an experiment in ecologically correct living in Bio-Dome. On the scale of bottom-dwelling ne’er-do-wells, these two would have to rank somewhere between Beavis and microbial fungus. Shore, looking like the surfer-dude son of Dick Cavett, can’t keep from cracking up at his own slushy-voiced antics. Baldwin, wearing Rasta braids that make him resemble an exploding cauliflower, acts like a stoned somnambulist. There isn’t a trace of wit in Bio-Dome, but that’s hardly a surprise. The surprise is that Shore and Baldwin spend half the movie flirting with each other, biting off each other’s toenails, and smelling each other’s flatulence. What, exactly, is the director, Jason Bloom, trying to tell us? F
Bio-domeBrain-dead. Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are slackers who drag their junk-food lives into the Bio-Dome, an experiment in ecologically correct living...Bio-domeBrain-dead. Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are slackers who drag their junk-food lives into the Bio-Dome, an experiment in ecologically correct living...1996-01-26Joey Lauren AdamsKylie Minogue
Starring: Stephen Baldwin, Pauly Shore; Starring: Joey Lauren Adams, Kylie Minogue; Director: Jason Bloom
Posted January 26 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Woo says he won't make same epic mistake twice
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!