Brain-dead. Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are slackers who drag their junk-food lives into the Bio-Dome, an experiment in ecologically correct living in Bio-Dome. On the scale of bottom-dwelling ne’er-do-wells, these two would have to rank somewhere between Beavis and microbial fungus. Shore, looking like the surfer-dude son of Dick Cavett, can’t keep from cracking up at his own slushy-voiced antics. Baldwin, wearing Rasta braids that make him resemble an exploding cauliflower, acts like a stoned somnambulist. There isn’t a trace of wit in Bio-Dome, but that’s hardly a surprise. The surprise is that Shore and Baldwin spend half the movie flirting with each other, biting off each other’s toenails, and smelling each other’s flatulence. What, exactly, is the director, Jason Bloom, trying to tell us? F
Bio-domeBrain-dead. Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are slackers who drag their junk-food lives into the Bio-Dome, an experiment in ecologically correct living...Bio-domeBrain-dead. Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are slackers who drag their junk-food lives into the Bio-Dome, an experiment in ecologically correct living...1996-01-26Joey Lauren AdamsKylie Minogue
Starring: Stephen Baldwin, Pauly Shore; Starring: Joey Lauren Adams, Kylie Minogue; Director: Jason Bloom
Posted January 26 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!