The former theme park act Diamond Rio re-justifies its three-time lassoing of the CMA’s Vocal Group award on IV — with layered vocal harmonies, sparkling bluegrass-flavored instrumentals, and hits blessed with more hooks than a tackle box. Best tongue-in-cheek tune: ”It’s All in Your Head,” which finds common ground among Elvis, snake handling, and the grassy knoll. B
Iv The former theme park act Diamond Rio re-justifies its three-time lassoing of the CMA's Vocal Group award on IV — with layered...IvHip-Hop/Rap The former theme park act Diamond Rio re-justifies its three-time lassoing of the CMA's Vocal Group award on IV — with layered...1996-02-23
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Producer (group): Sony Music
Posted February 23 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Box office preview: 'Straight Outta Compton' set for third weekend at the top
- O.J. Simpson documentaries to air on A&E and LMN
- 'Grandfathered' enlists JoAnna Garcia Swisher
- Things look dark in trailer for Kristen Wiig's new movie 'Nasty Baby'
- Bill Murray earns his 20 percent in 'Rock the Kasbah' trailer
- Daniel Craig's go-to hangover cure is ...
- IFC postpones episode of 'Documentary Now!' in wake of WBDJ shooting
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Alison & Will, Julianne Hough, Rafael Nadal & More!