When the beautiful ones put up the Mr. & Mrs. [The Artist Formerly Known as Prince] Site (http://www. thedawn.com), dedicated to their Valentine’s Day nuptials, you just knew it would be awash in purple and lace. But it’s also overflowing with pitches for virtually every Princely item available, from videos to CD collections to $375 tour jackets. The wedding program showcases several surreal, supersaturated color photos of [The artist formerly known as Prince] and his bride, Mayte Garcia-[The artist formerly known as Prince], and it reads like a fairy tale written in Paisley Park (”Most understanding of all is Mayte — his true soulmate”). Fans will want to bookmark this one, but others may wonder about the depth of sentiment that’s revealed in turning a wedding into a marketing event. C+
Posted March 8 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!