The good news: The Stone Temple Pilots don’t sound like Pearl Jam clones anymore. The bad news: On ”Big Bang Baby”, the bash-it-out single from their upcoming Tiny Music… Songs From the Vatican Gift Shop, they weld together a spy-movie riff and a hair-metal chorus and end up not sounding like anything, not even their old derivative selves. The same old news: Stardom still sucks, as evidenced by lyrics like ”sell your soul to sign an autograph.”
Big Bang Baby The good news: The Stone Temple Pilots don't sound like Pearl Jam clones anymore. The bad news: On ''Big Bang Baby'', the bash-it-out...Big Bang BabyRock The good news: The Stone Temple Pilots don't sound like Pearl Jam clones anymore. The bad news: On ''Big Bang Baby'', the bash-it-out...1996-03-29
Posted March 29 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in Amazon-set thriller 'Jungle'
- Tilda Swinton is the woman of the century in 'A Bigger Splash' trailer
- See 'Warcraft,' 'Independence Day' toys ahead of Toy Fair 2016
- Kylie Jenner has been filming her own soap opera on Snapchat
- 'Agent Carter' in jeopardy? Hayley Atwell cast in new ABC pilot
- Can you match the movie quote to the romantic love story?
- Hayley Atwell cast in 'Conviction' pilot at ABC
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday