The good news: The Stone Temple Pilots don’t sound like Pearl Jam clones anymore. The bad news: On ”Big Bang Baby”, the bash-it-out single from their upcoming Tiny Music… Songs From the Vatican Gift Shop, they weld together a spy-movie riff and a hair-metal chorus and end up not sounding like anything, not even their old derivative selves. The same old news: Stardom still sucks, as evidenced by lyrics like ”sell your soul to sign an autograph.”
Big Bang Baby The good news: The Stone Temple Pilots don't sound like Pearl Jam clones anymore. The bad news: On ''Big Bang Baby'', the bash-it-out...Big Bang BabyRock The good news: The Stone Temple Pilots don't sound like Pearl Jam clones anymore. The bad news: On ''Big Bang Baby'', the bash-it-out...1996-03-29
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Josh Charles joins Masters of Sex in major role
- Exclusive 'Finding Carter' trailer: Carter hooks up with ... Max?
- 'Mr. Sloane' creator talks about his Nick Frost sitcom and the future of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'
- U2 puts on surprise performance on New York subway platform
- Sex workers featured on A&E's '8 Minutes' say network failed to offer help, privacy
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' preview clip: Your verdict on the judges?
- 'Conan' is going to Comic-Con
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!