The good news: The Stone Temple Pilots don’t sound like Pearl Jam clones anymore. The bad news: On ”Big Bang Baby”, the bash-it-out single from their upcoming Tiny Music… Songs From the Vatican Gift Shop, they weld together a spy-movie riff and a hair-metal chorus and end up not sounding like anything, not even their old derivative selves. The same old news: Stardom still sucks, as evidenced by lyrics like ”sell your soul to sign an autograph.”
Big Bang Baby The good news: The Stone Temple Pilots don't sound like Pearl Jam clones anymore. The bad news: On ''Big Bang Baby'', the bash-it-out...Big Bang BabyRock The good news: The Stone Temple Pilots don't sound like Pearl Jam clones anymore. The bad news: On ''Big Bang Baby'', the bash-it-out...1996-03-29
Posted March 29 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!