Since they’re forbidden to listen to CDs, it’s pretty safe for Weird Al Yankovic to rank on the Amish in ”Amish Paradise”. Still, his parody of ”Gangsta’s Paradise” contains a buggyful of yuks, even when stripped of its hilarious video. With lines like ”But if I finish all of my chores and you finish thine/Then tonight we’re gonna party like it’s 1699,” this is one put-on that’s anything but plain.
Amish Paradise Since they're forbidden to listen to CDs, it's pretty safe for Weird Al Yankovic to rank on the Amish in ''Amish Paradise''. Still,...Amish ParadiseComedy Since they're forbidden to listen to CDs, it's pretty safe for Weird Al Yankovic to rank on the Amish in ''Amish Paradise''. Still,...1996-04-12
Genre: Comedy; Lead Performer: Weird Al Yankovic; Producer (group): Scotti Bros.
Posted April 12 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Designated Survivor' is changing showrunners
- Sundance announces 2017 Premieres, Spotlight, Midnight, Kids sections
- 'Westworld' showrunners: Anybody could return in season 2
- 'Moana': Watch the gorgeous video for 'We Know the Way'
- Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump meet to talk climate change
- Tim Roth reveals his grandfather sexually abused him, his father
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday