The frog-loving Muppet shows that she — and not Babe — is the prime Hollywood oinker, hamming it up with a collection of gourmet recipes from her celeb pals. With helpful hints from the author, like how to thaw frozen food with a hair dryer (“Moi salutes any … gismo that makes life simpler”), the swine dining includes Melanie Griffith’s pesto, John Travolta’s Lobster With Three Sauces, and Paul Newman’s Tasty Thai Shrimp. There’s also Barbara Bush’s Bologna for a Cocktail Buffet. That’s beef bologna.
Posted April 26 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate McKinnon's Angela Merkel mocks Trump on 'SNL'
- 'SNL' shows the world through Donald Trump's eyes
- Bryan Cranston brings back Walter White for 'SNL' Trump sketch
- The first reactions to 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' are here
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage