The K-Tel-like collection MTV’s Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV’s ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers’ imaginations. And though it strives to illustrate what the network considers to be programming diversity (White Zombie, Danzig, Blind Melon, Dave Matthews Band, Bush, Stone Temple Pilots), it aptly achieves the opposite with its one nod toward urban music — US3’s lightweight ”Cantaloop.” B-
MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin The K-Tel-like collection MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV's ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers' imaginations. And...MTV's Best of the Buzz BinPop The K-Tel-like collection MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV's ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers' imaginations. And...1996-04-26
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted April 26 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters