The K-Tel-like collection MTV’s Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV’s ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers’ imaginations. And though it strives to illustrate what the network considers to be programming diversity (White Zombie, Danzig, Blind Melon, Dave Matthews Band, Bush, Stone Temple Pilots), it aptly achieves the opposite with its one nod toward urban music — US3’s lightweight ”Cantaloop.” B-
MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin The K-Tel-like collection MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV's ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers' imaginations. And...MTV's Best of the Buzz BinPop The K-Tel-like collection MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV's ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers' imaginations. And...1996-04-26
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted April 26 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!