The K-Tel-like collection MTV’s Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV’s ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers’ imaginations. And though it strives to illustrate what the network considers to be programming diversity (White Zombie, Danzig, Blind Melon, Dave Matthews Band, Bush, Stone Temple Pilots), it aptly achieves the opposite with its one nod toward urban music — US3’s lightweight ”Cantaloop.” B-
MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin The K-Tel-like collection MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV's ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers' imaginations. And...MTV's Best of the Buzz BinPop The K-Tel-like collection MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV's ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers' imaginations. And...1996-04-26
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted April 26 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt