The K-Tel-like collection MTV’s Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV’s ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers’ imaginations. And though it strives to illustrate what the network considers to be programming diversity (White Zombie, Danzig, Blind Melon, Dave Matthews Band, Bush, Stone Temple Pilots), it aptly achieves the opposite with its one nod toward urban music — US3’s lightweight ”Cantaloop.” B-
MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin The K-Tel-like collection MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV's ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers' imaginations. And...MTV's Best of the Buzz BinPop The K-Tel-like collection MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV's ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers' imaginations. And...1996-04-26
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted April 26 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- See T-Pain sing the national anthem at a Dodgers game
- Sam Smith loves Hozier's cover of 'Lay Me Down'
- David Tennant helps remix Shakespeare with hip-hop in app
- Saoirse Ronan struggles with homesickness in the first clip from 'Brooklyn'
- Joe Biden to stop by as guest on 'Late Show'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!