The K-Tel-like collection MTV’s Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV’s ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers’ imaginations. And though it strives to illustrate what the network considers to be programming diversity (White Zombie, Danzig, Blind Melon, Dave Matthews Band, Bush, Stone Temple Pilots), it aptly achieves the opposite with its one nod toward urban music — US3’s lightweight ”Cantaloop.” B-
MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin The K-Tel-like collection MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV's ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers' imaginations. And...MTV's Best of the Buzz BinPop The K-Tel-like collection MTV's Best of the Buzz Bin celebrates MTV's ultimate weapon in usurping music lovers' imaginations. And...1996-04-26
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted April 26 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars tease a possible Paily reunion and more
- Kanye West slams children's games with in-app purchases
- Aaron Sorkin's Silicon Valley
- New York Comic Con attendees fail Jimmy Fallon's pop culture quiz
- James Corden explains what it's like to receive a medal from the Queen
- Stephen Colbert provided some much needed 'Life Hacks' on 'The Late Show'
- See Colbert & Corden sing a spectacular rendition of 'Me and My Shadow'