After a series of horrific murders brings your commando team to a small Midwestern town, you must find the source of the carnage somewhere in a misterioso mansion. Every time a door opens you don’t know what’s coming: Bloody zombies and king-size spiders are among the tamer possibilities. Be ready to run and shoot for your life, but also be prepared to think — Resident Evil has innovative puzzles can stop you dead just as quickly as the creatures. A
Posted May 10 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- How Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, and other stars are celebrating July 4
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!