This resurrected early-’70s companion to three films by schlock- meister auteur Jess Franco, Spain’s scorned, prolific purveyor of ”horrotica” (think Roger Corman meets Russ Meyer), displays a similarly incongruous, anything-goes bent — rock, jazz, and sitar ragas are all part of the mix. If Vampyros Lesbos inspires images of sparsely clad babes in cages, they’re of the disco variety rather than the dungeon. Not for cheese lovers only. B+
Vampyros Lesbos This resurrected early-'70s companion to three films by schlock- meister auteur Jess Franco, Spain's scorned, prolific purveyor of ''horrotica'' ...Vampyros LesbosSoundtracks This resurrected early-'70s companion to three films by schlock- meister auteur Jess Franco, Spain's scorned, prolific purveyor of ''horrotica'' ...1996-05-10
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!