BASEHEAD Faith (Imago) Having abandoned his obsession with beer, Basehead’s Michael Ivey is now inebriated by a higher power. Fortunately, his newfound Faith hasn’t curtailed his humor, his drawling sensuality, or his sense of musical adventure. With songs about Betty Ford, Jesus Christ, and a bad boy named ”Lucy,” Basehead offers avant-Christian funk for people who like to think. A-
Posted May 31 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Moana': Watch the gorgeous video for 'We Know the Way'
- Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump meet to talk climate change
- Tim Roth reveals his grandfather sexually abused him, his father
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- Beyoncé, Taylor Swift dominated Tumblr in 2016
- 'RHOBH': See how Erika Girardi got that 'Y&R' role
- 'Westworld' finale: Anthony Hopkins on Dr. Ford's fate
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday