As much as I enjoyed the original Dragoon — a fantasy flight simulator that accompanied Saturn’s debut a year ago — it had a rushed, pixilated quality, no doubt attributable to the fact that Sega launched Saturn months ahead of schedule to one-up Sony’s PlayStation. Now Sega has finally taken the time to get things right: The sequel Panzer Dragoon Zwei II, in which you pilot an ammunition-packed dragon across vivid 3-D landscapes, is as intense as anything in the movie Dragonheart (with which it has no affiliation, though the medieval synergy can’t hurt). It’s also as fiery hot as any game from PlayStation. A
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!