How much you enjoy this quirky multimedia tour of the solar system will depend on your tolerance for Patrick Stewart’s stentorian narration. Personally, after watching countless reruns of Star Trek: The Next Generation, the last thing I want to do is turn on my computer and hear Captain Picard lecture me about Pluto. But Nine Worlds suffers from a more basic problem: In an apparent attempt to keep you from getting bored, this poorly indexed disc throws a different interface at you practically every time you click the mouse. Which is a shame, because that annoying inconsistency obscures some interesting information about our planetary neighbors. C+
Posted June 28 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'
- Jennifer Lawrence attached to star in Zelda Fitzgerald biopic
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top latest evicted guest speaks out
- Bob Dylan's website no longer mentions his Nobel prize
- Ariel Winter slams Donald Trump for body shaming women
- Preview Mal and crew's exploits in 'Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse'
- Anne Hathaway on Oscar win: ‘I tried to pretend that I was happy