Rob Weisbach, the 30-year-old whiz-kid celeb-book editor at William Morrow, shelled out a rumored $2.5 million for actress Whoopi Goldberg’s as-yet-untitled collection of ”life lessons.” Weisbach cautions that it’s not exactly an autobiography — ”it’s pure Whoopi in book form.” The book is set to be published in fall 1997.
Posted July 26 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- This Week’s Cover: Steven Yeun of 'The Walking Dead' on Glenn's brutal death
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Marika Dominczyk makes her debut — exclusive first look
- ABBA launching 'digital experience' featuring virtual reality
- 'Rectify' creator previews 'emotionally unencumbering' final season
- Kim Kardashian resumes filming 'KUWTK' after Paris robbery
- Tom Hanks or Bill Murray? The Internet struggles to decide
- Howard Stern: Graphic interviews reveal 'who Trump is'
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like