With questions ranging from the kitschy (”What cartoon rock and roll band traveled to outer space in the early 1970’s?”) to the obscure (”What penciler designed Spiderman 2099?”) to the insultingly familiar (”Who played the title role in the 1978 film Superman?”), this game is a mixed bag of moon rocks at best — though it is neat to hear your blue, computer-animated host quiz you about stuff like The X-Files and Star Wars. If you play The Sci-Fi Channel Trivia Game against a friend, you must squeeze in together at one keyboard, but then the disc’s computerized adversary is a bit of a dolt: On the quick setting, I led 555 to -140 at the end of the second round. As for answers to the above questions: Josie and the Pussycats, Rick Leonardi, and duh. B-
Posted September 6 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'This Is Us' star on tonight's ep: 'We meet Jack in the present day'
- Chris Martin sings with kids Apple and Moses at charity event
- Watch the trailer for 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- Michael Phelps brings his Phelps Face to new 'Call of Duty' trailer
- ABC cuts 'Notorious' order, possibly first canceled show
- Pussy Riot debut celebratory anthem 'Straight Outta Vagina'
- Watch the 'X-Men 2' trailer recut in the style of 'Logan'