Tongue-tied when it comes to romance? Then let the ol’ impresario of love write a missive to your sweetheart or, alternatively, have him help you dump the jerk or jerkette. Just provide Cyrano Server a few words (adverbs, body parts, emotions, an item of clothing), select a style from a pull-down menu (steamy, surreal, and desperate are among the choices), and the man of letters with the infamous protuberance (actually a computer program sponsored by Nando.Net) will wax lyrical. You can also embellish with graphics, animation, and sound effects — a laugh, a roller-coaster roar, even, ugh, a gunshot — making this humble yet efficient site a great way to spice up an E-mail affair. B+
Posted September 27 1996 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony