Space Jam (www.spacejam.com), the promo site for the Bugs Bunny/ Michael Jordan movie (opening Nov. 15), is packed with even more goodies than previous Warner Bros. Online projects for Eraser and Twister. This time, though, the flava’s not quite there. True, these folks deliver on behind-the-scenes treats: animation sketches, essays on the evolution of animation, and way-cool QuickTime panoramas of the private sports complex built for Jordan’s use during the filming of Space Jam. The B-ball section also scores, what with career stats and links to the NBA and NCAA. But the soundtrack page is too shallow, the snarky wit that enlivens WBO’s other sites is largely absent, and the links to animation sites so studiously avoid mention of anything named Disney that this jam’s corporate allegiances may have you crying foul. B
Posted November 15 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- Fear the Walking Dead producers reveal how much time season 1 will cover
- The CW moves up premiere dates for 'Jane the Virgin,' 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
- Jemaine Clement voices a 'mind-reading fart' in exclusive 'Rick and Morty' clip
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Patrick Stewart on cocaine is hilarious in 'Blunt Talk' trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!