Space Jam (www.spacejam.com), the promo site for the Bugs Bunny/ Michael Jordan movie (opening Nov. 15), is packed with even more goodies than previous Warner Bros. Online projects for Eraser and Twister. This time, though, the flava’s not quite there. True, these folks deliver on behind-the-scenes treats: animation sketches, essays on the evolution of animation, and way-cool QuickTime panoramas of the private sports complex built for Jordan’s use during the filming of Space Jam. The B-ball section also scores, what with career stats and links to the NBA and NCAA. But the soundtrack page is too shallow, the snarky wit that enlivens WBO’s other sites is largely absent, and the links to animation sites so studiously avoid mention of anything named Disney that this jam’s corporate allegiances may have you crying foul. B
Posted November 15 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Magic Mike XXL' poster is all about the abs
- J.K. Rowling—er, Robert Galbraith—is editing the latest Cormoran Strike novel
- 'World War Z' sequel set for 2017 release
- 'Human Centipede 3': What disgusting prop did the director take home?
- Joyce Carol Oates expands on PEN award protest following award for 'Charlie Hebdo'
- David Letterman's studio was thrown in the trash
- Joel McHale to host this year's ESPY Awards
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!