Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are taking over hip-hop via … Cleveland, and Mo Thugs Family Scriptures proves they’ve got the right to rule. While Bone Thugs members make cameos, this compilation primarily showcases novice acts — who are often just as talented — taping their mentors’ rapid rhymes of spiritual retribution. Best of all: the uncharacteristically textured production, featuring mournful wah-wah guitar and wailing sax that powerfully echo the lyrics’ inner-city blues. A-
Mo Thugs Family Scriptures Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are taking over hip-hop via ... Cleveland, and Mo Thugs Family Scriptures proves they've got the right to rule....Mo Thugs Family ScripturesHip-Hop/Rap Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are taking over hip-hop via ... Cleveland, and Mo Thugs Family Scriptures proves they've got the right to rule....1996-11-29
Posted November 29 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ciara shares spooky cover of Rolling Stones' 'Paint It Black'
- Toni Collette, Tracy Letts, and Sam Trammell join Daniel Radcliffe thriller 'Imperium'
- Patrick Ness on writing fantastical fiction for teens in 'The Rest of Us Just Live Here'
- Watch how Jim Henson's Creature Shop creates the puppets in 'Oscar's Hotel'
- LCD Soundsystem has no plans to reunite despite reports
- Terror goes viral in exclusive trailer for Chloe Sevigny-starring '#Horror'
- John Boehner drops out of 'Tonight Show' appearance