Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are taking over hip-hop via … Cleveland, and Mo Thugs Family Scriptures proves they’ve got the right to rule. While Bone Thugs members make cameos, this compilation primarily showcases novice acts — who are often just as talented — taping their mentors’ rapid rhymes of spiritual retribution. Best of all: the uncharacteristically textured production, featuring mournful wah-wah guitar and wailing sax that powerfully echo the lyrics’ inner-city blues. A-
Mo Thugs Family Scriptures Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are taking over hip-hop via ... Cleveland, and Mo Thugs Family Scriptures proves they've got the right to rule....Mo Thugs Family ScripturesHip-Hop/Rap Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are taking over hip-hop via ... Cleveland, and Mo Thugs Family Scriptures proves they've got the right to rule....1996-11-29
Posted November 29 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'
- James Corden explains why no one should deep-fry a turkey on Thanksgiving
- Is there a 'Blacklist' baby on the way?
- Gloria Estefan on Syrian refugees: 'There are ways to help this out'
- Adele announces European tour
- 'The Royals' exclusive: See Queen Helena's catfight with the new Prime Minister
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst on how his son helped shape a challenge
- 8 Times 'Jessica Jones' Pulled Directly From Its Comic Book
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer