Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are taking over hip-hop via … Cleveland, and Mo Thugs Family Scriptures proves they’ve got the right to rule. While Bone Thugs members make cameos, this compilation primarily showcases novice acts — who are often just as talented — taping their mentors’ rapid rhymes of spiritual retribution. Best of all: the uncharacteristically textured production, featuring mournful wah-wah guitar and wailing sax that powerfully echo the lyrics’ inner-city blues. A-
Mo Thugs Family Scriptures Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are taking over hip-hop via ... Cleveland, and Mo Thugs Family Scriptures proves they've got the right to rule....Mo Thugs Family ScripturesHip-Hop/Rap Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are taking over hip-hop via ... Cleveland, and Mo Thugs Family Scriptures proves they've got the right to rule....1996-11-29
Posted November 29 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!