The Titanic truly was unsinkable: Eighty-four years after the luxury liner’s doomed maiden voyage, the now-mythic tragedy continues to pique curiosity, with a just-aired miniseries, a handful of new books, James Cameron’s upcoming movie, and a Broadway musical due this spring. Three new CD-ROM titles revisit the fateful event as well: A Night to Remember features the 1958 movie based on Walter Lord’s book, and footage of the author, while Titanic: Adventure Out of Time puts players in a replica of the giant ship, where they become tangled in a spy plot. And look for Philips Media’s Titanic reference title to piggyback on the feature film.
Posted November 29 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West's 'Famous' video gets recreated by Instagram's most popular dogs
- 'This Is Us': Sterling K. Brown previews tonight’s Christmas episode
- '12 Deadly Days' trailer promises mayhem under mistletoe
- Nat Geo's 'Mars' pulls off the tricky art of the pre-enactment
- 'Bingeworthy' hosts get honest about 'Fuller House'
- 'Homeland' casts 'Medium' star as alt-right media personality
- Grammy nominee Amy Schumer defends herself against haters on Instagram
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans