As Drew Blanc, an illustrator trapped in his own cartoons, Christopher Lloyd gives the most reserved performance in Toonstruck, a sardonic blend of live action with animation. It’s the other characters — a hyperactive purple blob named Flux (The Simpsons’ Dan Castellaneta), Fingers the Octopus (Dom DeLuise), and Count Nefarious (Tim Curry) — who are so outre. Players have to outsmart this alternate world’s warped inhabitants to help Drew escape his animated prison. While the controls are sometimes clunky, the level of difficulty is just right for the scavenger-hunt-style puzzles, allowing plenty of time to enjoy the generous yuks. A-
Posted December 6 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SNL': Tom Hanks plays 'Black Jeopardy' as a Donald Trump supporter
- Leslie Jones talks website hack on 'SNL' Weekend Update
- Moby reflects on the iPod 15 years later: 'It felt like magic'
- Taylor Swift sings Calvin Harris' 'This Is What You Came For'
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election