Clint Black’s The Greatest Hits adds three new tunes and a live ”Desperado,” while omitting key cuts such as ”Nobody’s Home” and ”Loving Blind,” which means diehards will have to pay full pop to achieve total Clintness. Still, the country thump of ”Killin’ Time” and the galloping ”We Tell Ourselves” are reminders of why Black is one of our best cosmic honky-tonkers. B
Posted December 20 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'