”This was my best year yet. It was the first time I took a proactive career stance. Things calmed down after the first season [of ER]. Everything sort of leveled out, and in the spring I felt comfortable enough to take on a two-character play, The 24th Day, which I did with Peter Berg in L.A. As soon as the show and the play wrapped, I did this nice little family drama, The Myth of Fingerprints [in theaters next April]. Pulling the hat trick – play, TV show, movie – I was very proud of the year. But there aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything you want to do the way you want to do it.”
Posted December 27 1996 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony