Oliver Stone’s Born on the Fourth of July rallied moviegoers, and TV viewers toasted Cheers. Stephen King’s The Dark Half scared readers, while Michael Bolton asked music lovers ”How Am I Supposed to Live Without You”?
Posted January 17 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- Preview John Arcudi's new prison murder mystery comic, 'Dead Inside'
- Shailene Woodley speaks out on Dakota Access Pipeline protest arrest
- Michael J. Fox still isn't sure how the science works in 'BTTF'
- #TrumpBookReport tweets trend after presidential debate
- Blink-182 recreate 'What's My Age Again?' clip with Adam Devine
- Bruce Springsteen wrote a song for 'Harry Potter' that was never used
- GLAAD celebrates Spirit Day with new 'Fun Home'-inspired music video