That devilish (literally) tyke is all grown up! Son of Rosemary, Ira Levin’s millennium-inspired sequel to the 1967 horror classic, will be published by Dutton this fall. It’s been 30 years? Scary.
Posted January 17 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie