Michael may have soared at the box office, but its soundtrack isn’t so heavenly. This collection unites holy oldies by the likes of Aretha Franklin with unholy MOR courtesy of Don Henley and Bonnie Raitt; costar Andie MacDowell even attempts a limp Emmylou Harris imitation on ”Sittin’ on the Side of the Road.” One saving grace: Al Green giving up the gospel on ”Love God (And Everyone Else).”
Posted January 24 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony