Just when you thought it was safe to be a brunet again…blonds dominated last week’s L.A. party scene. At a House of Blues bash for Addicted to Love, fair-haired stars Meg Ryan and Kelly Preston were the main attractions, especially since costar Matthew Broderick was off filming Godzilla, and their husbands, Dennis Quaid and John Travolta respectively, let their wives take the limelight. Preston admitted she was nervous about Addicted’s vengeful story: ”I’ve got to be honest, I saw such a rough cut. But [the movie] is so much better.” Any wonder why director Griffin Dunne gave double-cheek kisses and exclaimed, ”I feel like Cuba Gooding Jr. tonight!” …At Sky Bar, Robin Williams and Billy Crystal probably got a clue that Fathers’ Day would open poorly when the party topic became Cindy Crawford’s new Rachel ‘do. When does a haircut become a big deal? ”When you have a cosmetics contract,” said Crawford. So much for blonds having more fun.
Posted May 23 1997 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big