SLEEP EASE Think celebrities wake up every morning just like the rest of us? Think again! On the eve of his recent marriage, Batman & Robin star Chris O’Donnell wanted to make sure his Chicago house was outfitted with the best bed money can buy. Remembering how well he always sleeps at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles, he asked the concierge there how he could get the same bed. ”Just ask,” he was told. Faster than you can say Batcave, the hotel arranged for a luxe comfy-mattressed king-sizer to be sent to him in the Midwest. ”Of course, the thing didn’t fit in the front door, so we had to get a crane to bring it in through the bedroom window,” says O’Donnell. The really hard part, though, is figuring out how to get those little chocolates on the pillow every night.
Posted May 23 1997 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'MADtv': Classic Clinton impressions returning in reboot premiere
- Alicia Silverstone to star in TV Land comedy inspired by Kyle Richards
- Congresswoman quotes Albus Dumbledore during DNC speech
- Elvis Presley's electric guitar set for auction
- 'The Flash' movie adds 'Dope' actress Kiersey Clemons as female lead
- Christina Grimmie's final music videos to be released next month
- Beyoncé collaborator Diana Gordon drops soulful new track
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'