CALL THEM Just when you thought cell phones couldn’t get any smaller, they up and disappear. The latest high-tech accessories worn in movies these days are headsets, the ear gizmos that let you take a call and keep your receiver on the hook. Not only do they leave your hands free to really reach out and touch someone, ”they give a great-looking slant to something ergonomically correct,” says New York chiropractor Dr. Donna Placido. Tom Cruise wore them in Jerry Maguire; now look for the headsets in Grosse Pointe Blank, Volcano, Men in Black, and Contact.
Posted May 23 1997 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!