CALL THEM Just when you thought cell phones couldn’t get any smaller, they up and disappear. The latest high-tech accessories worn in movies these days are headsets, the ear gizmos that let you take a call and keep your receiver on the hook. Not only do they leave your hands free to really reach out and touch someone, ”they give a great-looking slant to something ergonomically correct,” says New York chiropractor Dr. Donna Placido. Tom Cruise wore them in Jerry Maguire; now look for the headsets in Grosse Pointe Blank, Volcano, Men in Black, and Contact.
Posted May 23 1997 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt