Having mastered books, video, and public TV, the wizard of well-being has created an easy-to-follow intro to Ayurveda (Sanskrit for ”science of life”), a health system aimed at balancing the body and mind. In Deepak Chopra’s The Wisdom Within, Chopra guides head trippers through surreal landscapes, offering lessons on meditation and nutrition. Uneven sound quality aside, inner-peace seekers will find this a worthy journey. B+
Posted June 27 1997 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'