They are responsible for the moves you groove to on the dance floor, for the jokes you recite around the watercooler, for the melodies you hum in your head, for the images that infuse your dreams. The people on ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’s first annual It List — ranging from famous Hollywood faces to quieter stars who twiddle knobs and splice film in the showbiz shadows — shape the way we think. They’ve got It. Broadly defined, It is creativity — the forever-churning motor that drives America’s vast industrial-entertainment complex. In this issue we champion the Creative 100, who, by virtue of genius and guts (and heaps of coffee and cigarettes), make It happen.
Posted June 27 1997 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big