Being a Batman & Robin fan will separate you not only from some critics — but also from your wallet. On a recent journey to the Warner Bros. Studio Store in Manhattan, free-spending patrons could sip Poison Ivy Punch in the Bat cafe ($2.50), try on Bat drop earrings ($55), pick up collectors’ figurines by Ron Lee ($320 for the dynamic duo), or take home a leather club chair with the Bat logo ($5,400), and early birds could even get a Christmas ornament ($45). Total retail price for the jewelry, furniture, pictures, T-shirts, animation cels, and other Bat-iana on sale that day: $43,030.55.
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Casting Net: Courtney Love, Timothy Hutton, Giancarlo Esposito join James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Nicki Minaj joins 'Barbershop 3' cast
- 'Forever' sneak peek: John Noble puts Henry to a test he nearly fails
- 'Late Show' sneak peek: President Obama, David Letterman make retirement plans
- 'The Flash': Iris confronts Barry with the truth
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Fish Mooney's fate as 'Gotham' wraps season 1
- Orlando Jones exits 'Sleepy Hollow'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!