Lest the smooth sound of ”Look Into My Eyes” leaves you thinking the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are really just pop-friendly softies, this 28-song double disc, The Art of War, offsets its slow-and-sweet numbers with bloodthirsty workouts like the shotgun-spiked ”Thug Luv.” But after two hours of these singsong melodies, War seems more like a siege than a surgical strike. B
The Art of WarLest the smooth sound of ''Look Into My Eyes'' leaves you thinking the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are really just pop-friendly softies, this 28-song double ...The Art of WarLest the smooth sound of ''Look Into My Eyes'' leaves you thinking the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are really just pop-friendly softies, this 28-song double ...1997-08-08
Producer (group): Ruthless, Relativity
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'SHIELD,' 'Arrow' and more
- Gone Girl writer Gillian Flynn to collaborate with Steve McQueen on heist thriller
- 'Sherlock' season 4: 'Frightening, tough, emotional upheaval'
- 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone' illustrated edition cover art revealed
- 'Castle' sneak peek: Did Beckett and Castle just dig their own graves?
- Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst reminds everyone he is not Robert Durst
- Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool...on a bearskin rug: 'With great power, comes great irresponsibility'
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!