Last summer in movie houses he was Independence Day’s President, this summer in video stores he’s Lost Highway’s pawn, and always and forever Bill Pullman is doing his homework, watching tapes. ”Right now I’m planning to do a project [Histories Made at Night] with Irene Jacob, who was in Red. Red is like reading a novel, with a texture that is so specific and a sense of observation of human behavior that’s so present that you get refreshed, like somehow inside you you’re reorganized. I really liked it.”
Posted August 22 1997 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Simon Pegg talks 'Star Trek Beyond' with an ISS astronaut
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- Seth Rogen, more to dine on 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party'
- Kevin Curran, Emmy-winning 'Simpsons' producers, dies at 59
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop