MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica’s first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his skills to Hollywood. I Like to Score combines soundtrack samples from such films as The Saint and Scream with music for movies yet to hit the theaters. Moby proves adequate at several styles — rocking beat barrages, tinkling minimalism, Joy Division remakes — but superior at few. Only the Latin-mass chanting of ”Novio” feels like a revelation. B
I Like To Score MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica's first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his ...I Like To ScoreSoundtracks, Electronic MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica's first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his ...1997-11-07
Genre: Soundtracks, Electronic; Lead Performer: Moby; Producer (group): Mute
Posted November 7 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!