MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica’s first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his skills to Hollywood. I Like to Score combines soundtrack samples from such films as The Saint and Scream with music for movies yet to hit the theaters. Moby proves adequate at several styles — rocking beat barrages, tinkling minimalism, Joy Division remakes — but superior at few. Only the Latin-mass chanting of ”Novio” feels like a revelation. B
I Like To Score MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica's first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his ...I Like To ScoreSoundtracks, Electronic MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica's first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his ...1997-11-07
Genre: Soundtracks, Electronic; Lead Performer: Moby; Producer (group): Mute
Posted November 7 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!