MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica’s first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his skills to Hollywood. I Like to Score combines soundtrack samples from such films as The Saint and Scream with music for movies yet to hit the theaters. Moby proves adequate at several styles — rocking beat barrages, tinkling minimalism, Joy Division remakes — but superior at few. Only the Latin-mass chanting of ”Novio” feels like a revelation. B
I Like To Score MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica's first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his ...I Like To ScoreSoundtracks, Electronic MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica's first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his ...1997-11-07
Genre: Soundtracks, Electronic; Lead Performer: Moby; Producer (group): Mute
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage spotlight: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!