MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica’s first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his skills to Hollywood. I Like to Score combines soundtrack samples from such films as The Saint and Scream with music for movies yet to hit the theaters. Moby proves adequate at several styles — rocking beat barrages, tinkling minimalism, Joy Division remakes — but superior at few. Only the Latin-mass chanting of ”Novio” feels like a revelation. B
I Like To Score MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica's first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his ...I Like To ScoreSoundtracks, Electronic MOBY I Like to Score (Elektra) Determined not to become electronica's first has-been, Moby has lately been offering his ...1997-11-07
Genre: Soundtracks, Electronic; Lead Performer: Moby; Producer (group): Mute
Posted November 7 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West says he'll tour in September
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, 'Hamilton' cast react to Tony nominations
- 'Person of Interest': EPs say final season will 'blow things up'
- Michael Fassbender in talks to play serial killer in 'Entering Hades'
- Inside Julie Plec's CW family with some of her biggest stars
- Melissa McCarthy: 'Ghostbusters' trailer was ‘very confusing'
- Michelle Obama and Jill Biden woo 'The Voice' coaches
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner