MINDY MCCREADY If I Don’t Stay the Night (BNA) McCready returns with a second album that isn’t nearly as fun or feisty as her platinum debut, but with its mix of mainstream and moody material, proves she’s capable of much more than novelty hits. Two songs find her wrestling with issues of sex and abandonment, but anybody hip enough to record Matraca Berg’s ”Oh, Romeo” shouldn’t worry about attracting admirers. B+
If I Don't Stay the Night MINDY MCCREADY If I Don't Stay the Night (BNA) McCready returns with a second album that isn't nearly as fun or feisty as her...If I Don't Stay the NightCountry MINDY MCCREADY If I Don't Stay the Night (BNA) McCready returns with a second album that isn't nearly as fun or feisty as her...1997-11-07
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Mindy Mccready
Posted November 7 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- Hulu executive explains decision to pull '19 Kids & Counting'
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy
- Hilary Duff shares the track listing for 'Breathe In. Breathe Out.'