MINDY MCCREADY If I Don’t Stay the Night (BNA) McCready returns with a second album that isn’t nearly as fun or feisty as her platinum debut, but with its mix of mainstream and moody material, proves she’s capable of much more than novelty hits. Two songs find her wrestling with issues of sex and abandonment, but anybody hip enough to record Matraca Berg’s ”Oh, Romeo” shouldn’t worry about attracting admirers. B+
If I Don't Stay the Night MINDY MCCREADY If I Don't Stay the Night (BNA) McCready returns with a second album that isn't nearly as fun or feisty as her...If I Don't Stay the NightCountry MINDY MCCREADY If I Don't Stay the Night (BNA) McCready returns with a second album that isn't nearly as fun or feisty as her...1997-11-07
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Mindy Mccready
Posted November 7 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'