Wheels up! Joystick aviators will soar to new heights with Microsoft’s 15th-anniversary edition of its best-selling flight sim. With more realistic 3-D environments and a wider assortment of aircraft to choose from, the game allows desktop pilots to swing through exquisitely rendered vistas of downtown Rome or Hawaii’s Kona coast. While novices may find the controls somewhat awkward at first, experienced flyers will revel at being in the Microsoft pit once again. A
Posted November 7 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'