”Life is a roller coaster, but I have found that a love of reading is a grounding and exciting experience,” writes Gilligan’s Island’s Ginger in the foreword to her new childhood memoir, Sunday. At least it gives you something to talk about with the Professor.
Posted November 14 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie