Bewildered in the Puff Daddy ’90s, the Duraners simply boomeranged back to their hammy new-wave past. ”Greetings from the Big Bang generation,” Simon Le Bon bleats early on Medazzaland. It ain’t ”Rio,” but it ain’t half bad. The worthless Duran Duran Tribute Album substitutes ska-band slam for Duran glam. It’s unamusing — strangely forced — in fact, as if bands like Buck-o-Nine pummeled those New Romantic kids in high school. Medazzaland: B Tribute: C-
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'Criminal Minds' finale react: Another BAU member takes their leave
- Casting Net: 'Revenge' star Emily VanCamp returns for 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt not returning to 'Criminal Minds': EW exclusive
- 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' and 'Barbershop 3' given 2016 release dates
- 'Mindy Project' axed at Fox; hope at Hulu?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Julie Plec on finale, Nina Dobrev farewell
- 'Last Man Standing' replaces showrunner
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!