Does Trainspotting helmer Danny Boyle’s next film star Harry Belafonte, or are we tripping? Judging from the jacket of Belafonte’s An Evening With Harry Belafonte & Friends, there’s at least some trend spotting going on. ”It wasn’t conscious, but the minute I did it, it was absolutely Trainspotting,” says Carol Bobolts, whose cover design for the Belafonte disc starkly resembles the smack classic’s two CDs. ”We showed Harry 10 different covers; this was the one he was interested in.” For the Brit-pop-mad Boyle, the dupe isn’t likely to make his day-oh.
Posted November 28 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- Justin Timberlake's illegal voting booth selfie is 'under review'
- 'This Is Us' preview: Creator Dan Fogelman on 'The Game Plan'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid perform Justin Bieber's 'Baby'
- Bob Saget teases 'Fuller House' Thanksgiving episode with new photo
- Donald Trump says he has ‘no interest’ in Trump TV
- Australian 'Bachelor' contestants fall in love with each other
- Amy Schumer responds to backlash from 'Formation' parody video
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop