”This was a pretty incredible year for me, with the Emmy for NYPD Blue. The show has been really evolving; [writer-producer] David Milch always has great stuff for my dysfunctional character. I think I’m still trying to figure out if I’m pregnant or not, which, of course, is never easy because nothing on NYPD Blue is. I got engaged in February. But the loser side of that is I haven’t had time to plan my wedding — my girlfriends are even trying to plan it for me.”
Posted December 26 1997 — 12:00 AM EST
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'