Ridley Scott’s vision of a stark grungeopolis comes alive in this supplement to the sci-fi classic Blade Runner. You’re a Blade Runner hunting down androids called Replicants. Problem is, you might be a Replicant yourself, and the story unfolds differently depending on whether you view your quarry as friend or foe. Gorgeously ruined landscapes and 3-D wizardry make this four-disc adventure such a postapocalyptic pleasure that fans will hardly notice Harrison Ford’s absence. A
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Harrison Ford, Daryl Hannah, Rutger Hauer, Edward James Olmos, Sean Young; Director: Ridley Scott; Producer (person): Ridley Scott; Runtime (in minutes): 117; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 9 1998 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Chainsmokers and Halsey drop steamy music video for 'Closer'
- #TrumpaNovel Trump-ifies your favorite books
- Samira Wiley throws back to the '90s in 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- Joanna Newsom shares new song 'Make Hay'
- Why Wes Craven's 'Scream' is perfect movie to watch this Halloween
- Run the Jewels return with new single, 'Talk To Me'
- Wayne Brady is a badass in Syfy's 'Aftermath' — exclusive clip