Nobody wears irony as beautifully as Bernhard (Roseanne). In Sandra Bernhard: I’m Still Here… Damn It, her wildly witty one-woman show, this postmodern vaudevillian sings, ponders the contemporary human condition, gives helpful tips for stalking supermodels, and riffs mercilessly on big names from Mariah Carey to Mother Teresa, who, she claims, left behind nothing more than “a well-worn pair of water-buffalo sandals, a moth-eaten sweater, and a pair of Oliver Peoples sunglasses.” She ends her New York run on Feb. 14, then starts a national tour March 3 in Boston. A
Posted February 13 1998 — 12:00 AM EST
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play rock and roll innovator Sam Phillips
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- Donald Glover to play young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo movie
- Documentary sequel 'You've Been Trumped, Too' to be released next week
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo