As Neil Simon’s bickering old vaudevillians reunited after being estranged for 12 years, Jack Klugman and Tony Randall (who played Simon’s Odd Couple on TV, of course) expertly blend pathos and punchlines in The Sunshine Boys. Klugman has nearly lost his voice (its raspiness is a vestige of throat cancer), and both have lost some hair, but neither has lost his comic timing. A-
Posted February 13 1998 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again
- ‘Captain Marvel’ will be ‘strongest character we’ve ever had': Marvel
- Lynda Carter, Gal Gadot reflect on 75 years of Wonder Woman
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'