Randy Travis protégé Singletary displays a grand gift for melodrama on the Conway Twitty-ish ”The Note” and a vocal suppleness on the jaunty ”Love or the Lack Of.” But when he runs out of A-list material on Ain’t It the Truth, not even his sonorous baritone can save him; The title track, a cloying tribute to his singing idols, is as terrible a song as Nashville’s ever heard. B-
Ain't It the Truth Randy Travis protégé Singletary displays a grand gift for melodrama on the Conway Twitty-ish ''The Note'' and a vocal suppleness on the ...Ain't It the TruthCountry Randy Travis protégé Singletary displays a grand gift for melodrama on the Conway Twitty-ish ''The Note'' and a vocal suppleness on the ...1998-03-06
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Daryle Singletary
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards: The Winners
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller Kate & Kate and More!