File this quirky second release from the feel-good Minneapolis trio under ”alt-pop,” alongside Ben Folds Five. Feeling Strangely Fine’s emphasis is on well-crafted songs: sweetly hummable melodies, carefully layered instrumental polish, and wise-guy lyrics about love that roam from Spock to Shakespeare. If there’s a weakness in the winsome tunes of singer-guitarist Dan Wilson, it’s their lack of unscripted raucousness — not every note need fall neatly in place. B
Feeling Strangely Fine File this quirky second release from the feel-good Minneapolis trio under ''alt-pop,'' alongside Ben Folds Five. Feeling Strangely FineFeeling Strangely FineRock File this quirky second release from the feel-good Minneapolis trio under ''alt-pop,'' alongside Ben Folds Five. Feeling Strangely Fine1998-04-10
Posted April 10 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Marvel's Jessica Jones is 'incredibly flawed'
- Want to buy Jesse's 'Breaking Bad' house?
- 'Outlander' exclusive: King Louis XV cast for season 2
- Matthew Broderick joins Broadway's dog play, Sylvia
- Hunter S. Thompson talks outlaws and Hell's Angels in new 'Blank on Blank' clip
- Get a first look at NBC’s new thriller 'Blindspot'
- Little Mix give Whitney Houston and Jason Derulo an awesome gospel-style mash up
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!