Forget the character exposition. With the ”Jump to a Fight” menu feature, fans can skip to ”Liu Kang and Kitana vs. Smoke and the Extermination Squad” and all the other chop-socky that is the only reason that Mortal Kombat: Annihilation exists. Extras include computer models of the creatures and set designs, with just enough examples to satisfy fans but not too many to bore those who’d rather blast monsters than study them. B
Posted May 1 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Pink says she has no issue with Demi Lovato after critical VMAs comments
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!