Forget the character exposition. With the ”Jump to a Fight” menu feature, fans can skip to ”Liu Kang and Kitana vs. Smoke and the Extermination Squad” and all the other chop-socky that is the only reason that Mortal Kombat: Annihilation exists. Extras include computer models of the creatures and set designs, with just enough examples to satisfy fans but not too many to bore those who’d rather blast monsters than study them. B
Posted May 1 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Joe Manganiello on how his mini-mart stripping masterpiece in 'Magic Mike XXL' came to be
- 'Magic Mike XXL': Joe Manganiello on THAT scandalous mini-mart scene
- See the full trailer for Danny Boyle & Aaron Sorkin's 'Steve Jobs'
- J Balvin reacts to Trump fallout: Latinos are 'asking to be respected'
- See Ethan confront Harold in exclusive 'Wayward Pines' clip
- Freddie Mercury 'reacts' to Kanye West's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' cover
- What killed 'Superman Lives'?: New clip from doc on Tim Burton-Kevin Smith-Nicolas Cage '90s project
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!