Forget the character exposition. With the ”Jump to a Fight” menu feature, fans can skip to ”Liu Kang and Kitana vs. Smoke and the Extermination Squad” and all the other chop-socky that is the only reason that Mortal Kombat: Annihilation exists. Extras include computer models of the creatures and set designs, with just enough examples to satisfy fans but not too many to bore those who’d rather blast monsters than study them. B
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Once Upon a Time' reveals what happened to Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards 2015: And the winners are...
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Gene Saks, Tony-winning director, dies
- Scientology doc 'Going Clear' airing Sunday on HBO
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: See who got slimed
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!