Forget the character exposition. With the ”Jump to a Fight” menu feature, fans can skip to ”Liu Kang and Kitana vs. Smoke and the Extermination Squad” and all the other chop-socky that is the only reason that Mortal Kombat: Annihilation exists. Extras include computer models of the creatures and set designs, with just enough examples to satisfy fans but not too many to bore those who’d rather blast monsters than study them. B
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A