Forget the character exposition. With the ”Jump to a Fight” menu feature, fans can skip to ”Liu Kang and Kitana vs. Smoke and the Extermination Squad” and all the other chop-socky that is the only reason that Mortal Kombat: Annihilation exists. Extras include computer models of the creatures and set designs, with just enough examples to satisfy fans but not too many to bore those who’d rather blast monsters than study them. B
Posted May 1 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'