What’s meant to be Travis’ comeback album on a new label isn’t quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting readings about the soul-shaking power of love and the devastation of loss. If the variety isn’t all it could be, Travis makes up for it with vocal prowess — when his baritone bass dips down on ”Horse Called Music,” he’s rattlingly good. B
You and You Alone What's meant to be Travis' comeback album on a new label isn't quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting...You and You AloneCountry What's meant to be Travis' comeback album on a new label isn't quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting...1998-05-08
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Randy Travis
Posted May 8 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'
- Kanye West does not even pretend to enjoy being in 'SNL' promos
- Hannibal Buress joins Dwayne Johnson in 'Baywatch'
- 'The X-Files': Mulder and Scully meet their doppelgängers in this exclusive clip
- Andrew Dice Clay talks 'Vinyl': 'Record company guys were out of their f---ing minds!'
- 'Dawson's Creek' revival not likely, says Katie Holmes