What’s meant to be Travis’ comeback album on a new label isn’t quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting readings about the soul-shaking power of love and the devastation of loss. If the variety isn’t all it could be, Travis makes up for it with vocal prowess — when his baritone bass dips down on ”Horse Called Music,” he’s rattlingly good. B
You and You Alone What's meant to be Travis' comeback album on a new label isn't quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting...You and You AloneCountry What's meant to be Travis' comeback album on a new label isn't quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting...1998-05-08
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Randy Travis
Posted May 8 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack
- Kid Cudi responds to Drake diss: 'Say it to my face'