What’s meant to be Travis’ comeback album on a new label isn’t quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting readings about the soul-shaking power of love and the devastation of loss. If the variety isn’t all it could be, Travis makes up for it with vocal prowess — when his baritone bass dips down on ”Horse Called Music,” he’s rattlingly good. B
You and You Alone What's meant to be Travis' comeback album on a new label isn't quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting...You and You AloneCountry What's meant to be Travis' comeback album on a new label isn't quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting...1998-05-08
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Randy Travis; Status: In Season
Posted May 8 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's biggest surprises
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit