What’s meant to be Travis’ comeback album on a new label isn’t quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting readings about the soul-shaking power of love and the devastation of loss. If the variety isn’t all it could be, Travis makes up for it with vocal prowess — when his baritone bass dips down on ”Horse Called Music,” he’s rattlingly good. B
You and You Alone What's meant to be Travis' comeback album on a new label isn't quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting...You and You AloneCountry What's meant to be Travis' comeback album on a new label isn't quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting...1998-05-08
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Randy Travis
Posted May 8 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!