What’s meant to be Travis’ comeback album on a new label isn’t quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting readings about the soul-shaking power of love and the devastation of loss. If the variety isn’t all it could be, Travis makes up for it with vocal prowess — when his baritone bass dips down on ”Horse Called Music,” he’s rattlingly good. B
You and You Alone What's meant to be Travis' comeback album on a new label isn't quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting...You and You AloneCountry What's meant to be Travis' comeback album on a new label isn't quite that, but You and You Alone is a set of unusually affecting...1998-05-08
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Randy Travis
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!