”It’s for the post-Emily Post generation,” says Michael Wolfson, a cofounder and VP of The Knot (www.theknot.com), an online prenuptial prepping and fact-finding site. Geared toward cyber-inclined couples ready to take the plunge, The Knot offers advice on all aspects of wedding planning, from using male bridesmaids to eloping in Kenya. With the 6,000-gown database and an extensive photographers’ network, searching for a wedding dress or a shooter has never been so painless (not to mention mother-in-law free). And for those not walking the aisle, The Knot shares a secret to being a good reception guest: Don’t rush the buffet — hit that receiving line first.
Posted May 22 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Chainsmokers and Halsey drop steamy music video for 'Closer'
- #TrumpaNovel Trump-ifies your favorite books
- Samira Wiley throws back to the '90s in 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- Joanna Newsom shares new song 'Make Hay'
- Why Wes Craven's 'Scream' is perfect movie to watch this Halloween
- Run the Jewels return with new single, 'Talk To Me'
- Wayne Brady is a badass in Syfy's 'Aftermath' — exclusive clip