Brace yourselves, teenyboppers. On the set of his latest film, “The Fight Club” (directed by “Seven“ ‘s David Fincher), Brad Pitt has undertaken a decidedly unsexy form of Method acting, according to Entertainment Weekly magazine. Pitt voluntarily chipped out pieces of his front teeth to play a man who brawls in illegal underground bouts. No stranger to cosmetically glamming down his pinup looks (remember his grotesque pried-open eye in “12 Monkeys”?), Pitt visited a dentist for his new snaggletoothed grin. “Brad1s willing to go to great lengths for a character,” says Pitt1s publicist, Cindy Guagenti. “Most people hate to go to the dentist.” Once filming is finished at the end of October, she stresses, the sex symbol plans to get his pearly whites restored. –Chris Nashawaty
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:49 AM EST
- 'Age of Ultron': Q&A with Joss Whedon and Kevin Feige
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road': Charlize Theron goes bald, badass for action epic
- Can you match these hit songs with the musicians who wrote them?
- Watch Coach freak out during sex ed in 'New Girl' clip
- Average movie ticket price drops to $8.12 in first quarter
- On the Books: Drax the Destroyer of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' gets his own comic book
- Watch the new music video for Jamie xx's 'Gosh'